Tuesday, August 08, 2006

PULAU DAYANG (14) 04 AUG 06 TO 06 AUG 06

Finally I made my maiden trip to P.Dayang. The last trip was cancelled as I need to attend to some personal matters. It was a mad rush to make it for the trip as I was engaged in an outdoor shoot and an interview on Friday. ♠Vynx came to pick me at 6.30pm and we reached Mersing just before 10pm. Upon arrival at Mersing, we discovered that the Boatman has made an error in reading the sea tide table and we and the rest of the divers got stranded at Mersing for almost 6 hours. We only managed to depart at 3.30am. By the time we got to Dayang jetty was day break ... sigh!

Beside doing my dives and snorkel along the beach, I ate durians and did a shoot in my diving gear for an overseas client. This was for a shoot that will be done at the end of the year. In addition, I spend some time reflecting on a write-up to solicit for sponsors as well as endorsement. One of my friend whom was from the Advertising industry has volunteered to help me engaged his clients and hopefully secured some jobs.

I came back on Sunday as usual and spend time with my pet guinea pigs. I am rejuvenated and am looking forward to the week ahead. I will be attending a first aid course next weekend so will not be coming to the island anytime soon.

Comments:
That's what you're trying to tell me, Ryan?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone and acetaminophen[/url][/b]
 
Hi
adult chat
Good job.....thanks.....Must be a reason to find friends in your area! Try my page....
Bye
 
Regarding your blog about chelsea fc shop. The best site for chelsea fc shop is **http://www.freepremiership.com**. http://www.freepremiership.com is the top free osccer website in the world and features the latest Premiership club news, fixtures, scores, scorers, radio streams, tv streams and lots more football links.
 
Good day! 

How do you change the size of your monitor?

By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

Bye, - MyGirl! 


[color=#b4445c][url=http://paid-surveys-siteicmeqhanxp.blogspot.com]how I m
ake money with paid surveys[/url][/color]
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?