Saturday, July 08, 2006

PULAU DAYANG (12) 09 JUN 06 TO 11 JUN 06

The trip is the ONLY trip for the month as I need to prepare for Miss Singapore International 2006 Pageants finals at the end of the month.

I left for the trip as usual with ♠Vynx. He came and picked me up in the late afternoon and we headed straight for the causeway as we were catching the 9pm ferry at Mersing. As I was dead tire, I slept for the entire duration of the car and boat journey. I feel so guilty for not accompanying him along the way! Upon reaching at Mersing and while he was busy making his final arrangement, I made time for my DS.

Arriving at P.Dayang in the wee hours of the morning, I headed straight for the room to unpacked and prepare myself for the snorkelling session later. I could not dive as I am not feeling too well for the trip. However, the trip was not wasted as I used the time to snorkels (feeding fishes around the jetty), do some reflection and hibernate. There was nothing spectacular happening during this trip with the exception that ♠Vynx has arranged for the TV for the world cup soccer fans as several dive centres had requested for it. In the meantime, I have cleared Princess Peach stage 8 during this trip. Hooray!

We headed back as usual and arrived in Singapore around 9pm.

Dive Calender:

  • Pulau Dayang (13) 07 Jul 06 to 09 Jul 06
  • Pulau Dayang (14) 28 Jul 06 to 30 Jul 06
  • Pulau Dayang (15) 04 Aug 06 to 06 Aug 06
  • Pulau Dayang (16) 11 Aug 06 to 13 Aug 06

Diver's Link:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?