Tuesday, April 18, 2006

PULAU DAYANG (8) 13 APRIL 06 - 16 APRIL 06

I blog differently, with varied contents. Blogspots gives me the freedom to blog/ write as though this my online mini journal, where it captures snapshots of my thoughts. Multiply, on the other hand, gives me the freedom to do more. If you are interested to know more about me, may I refer you to my main blog at http://genecia.multiply.com

As maintaining two blogsites talking about the same issues does not make any sense, I have decided to differentiate the two by using Blogspot as the avenue to talk about my passion for Scuba Diving and Dayang Island of course. This Blogsite will also be my voice on all things pertaining to Scuba Diving and other sea related activities.

THIS SITE HAS BEEN REVAMPED ON 20 APR 06

Before I dwelled further into my passion, let me introduce you to someone whom is important and met through a mutual friend last May while on my maiden diving trip to Dayang Island. Since then, he has become my diving buddy,best friend, confidante, companion, mentor and consultant but also my personal driver cum porter haha!. He is ♠Vynx, a enterprenuer and businessman. We developed a mutual liking as we have something that appeals to each other. For me, ∑of his masculine and feminine qualities complemented each other, i.e. decisive, sporty, ∞TLC, compasssionate, fillial piety, gentle, sweet and thoughtful nature really touches me. We are so close people mistaken us as an "item" hmmm!

John Locke: The discipline of desire is the background of character.

This diving trip to Dayang Island is longer than usual as Good Friday falls on this Friday. As with previous arrangement, I needed to accomodate ♠Vynx's schedule as he picks me up from my home for the drive to Mersing . The journey to Mersing for this trip is "WET" with stopovers along the way, of course.

I only managed to complete one (1) dive (which is also my first dive of the season) during this trip as my back is still hurting from the back injury. I spend the rest of the days snorkelling, basking in the sun, reflecting, penning my thoughts on my personal diary and taking photographs (♠Vynx is my partner and photographer). I have the luxury during the course of this trip to engage and interact with other fellow divers & instructors, whom shared with me some interesting experiences. Lastly, I had fun playing my new game, Princess Peach on my DS in between activities. At the end of the trip, I can feel the rejuvenated Genecia. The time spend on reflecting on events that happenped. leading to the pageant made me appreciated all the litle things that my mother did for me even more. I started to understand her better now. It also helped me understand my priorities in life and made me more determined to succeed in my career. With the renewed confidence, I believed that I am ready to face the challenges and obstacles that lies ahead.

We headed back to Singapore earlier than expected as the tide will be super low around 3pm ±. ♠Vynx and myself had Indian food for our dinner at Dempsey road and I ate alot as it was super yummy and delicious. Die la!! I have been eating alot the past few days .... must watched my diet again! ADEX 2006 is in Singapore at SUNTEC this weekend, I would not be visiting as I will be in Dayang! hehe!


My Dive Calender
:

  • Pulau Dayang 21 Apr 06 - 23 Apr 06
  • Pulau Dayang 28 Apr 06 - 30 Apr 06 (Propose MCS photographer for Samsung shoot)
  • Bali, Indonesia 02 May 06 - 09 May 06 (Asia-Images cum Dive Trip)
  • Pulau Dayang 11 May 19 - 21 May 06 (51 Scuba-MSU Alumni Dive Trip) : TBC

Diver's Link:


  • PLEASE CLICK TO VISIT

  • PLEASE CLICK TO VISIT
VISIT ASIA DIVE EXPO 2006 THIS WEEKEND AT SUNTEC

Comments:
hi there.

fyi

your blog's featured in Digital Life

good work.

Cheers,
 
hello , i saw your blog in digital life..Good work!
 
passing thru here....saw blog addy in digital life too...

btw, congrats on the top 3 placing... ;)
 
Really interesting blog u got there, Genecia... I found out from Digital Life. You look great in Monday's Lianhe Wanbao!! 'Luo Wei Qi' :-)
Congrats on your top 3 placing (my blog isnt really active btw, still thinking bout what to do wif it)
 
Hey everyone, thanks for leaving me your kind comments. I have done some slight adjustment to the Blogsite. This site is now dedicated to my Dive experience. For my daily blog, please visit my multiply site at http://genecia.multiply.com
 
Hey Palahnuik,
so when are you going diving again? hmmm. When/Where did your friends met me? Dayang?
 
Awesome information! Such a wonderful reference! Thanks for all the hard work you have obviously put into this!
Scuba Bali Dive
Togian Island
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?